Inspired by Derek Silvers and the "Now" movement, here’s what I’m currently working on:
- Sending a weekly newsletter, The Inclusionists, your weekly roundup of the best insights, tips, methods, and resources from the world of inclusive, accessible, and ethical product design.
- Building Perspective cards, an inclusive language checker, and collating resources for The Library
- Reading Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- Listening to The Vergecast
- Watching Triangle of Sadness, The Menu, and White Lotus.
- Being inspired by OpenAI's ChatGPT , and experimenting with how AI might be an enabler for more accessible experiences!
- Launched "Defined" - A growing list of terms to help you understand and advocate for inclusive, fair and equitable product strategy and design
- Working on Perspective Cards - an easy tool to help you imagine your product through the lens of those you left behind
- Working on "Library" - An ongoing list of resources at the intersection of diversity, inclusion & tech
- Speaking at Design Matters - Delivering a talk on how inclusive Design can make you the best in the world at your craft.
- Launched The Inclusionists - weekly new
- Vulnerability Playbook - Designed a series of "plays" to enable product teams within financial services build products that resonate with customers experiencing Vulnerability.